cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I include Touch Screen Drivers in Atollic?

marittia
Associate II

Hello,

I am currently trying to load a very simple TouchGFX (v 4.10.0) project to my STM32F469i-discovery (just a scene with a white background, a text and a button).

I created my project using CubeMX (v 5.1.0) and I was able to compile it, the screen just show the scene in the right way, but the problem is that the Touch Screen is not working.

So I noticed that the file:

{ProjectRoot}\TouchGFX\target\OTM8009TouchController.cpp

had some commented code, which I think i need to de-comment in order to let the Touch Screen works. The problem is that I need to include the BSP drivers which I have in an external folder on my computer:

C:\users\username\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32469I-Discovery

I tried to add a "#include <stm32469i_discovery_ts.h>" after including the external folder into Project -> Build Settings -> C/C++ Build -> C Compiler -> Directories, but it continued to give me some errors (it could not found a reference to ft6x06_ts_drv at some point).

So, my question is: which is the correct way to include BSP Drivers into my project in order to let the touch screen work?

Thanks for your attention,

Mariano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Noppe.Jack
Senior

Hi,

I followed step number 2 of that post and now everything is working fine! Here the files i had to include: stm32469i_discovery - lcd - sdram - ts

And also "ft6x06" from the folder Components

I finally had to resolve a conflict between two functions called in the same way, but they did the same things, so I commented one of the two and it worked for me!

Thank you!