cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header files missing when building the project

valtteri
Associate II

Hi,

I have stm3241g-eval board and I created very simple project with it using CubeMX, the latest version. Just USB HS and FreeRTOS enabled and created code. Then Started TrueStudio, also latest version, and opened project from file system.

Now when I try to build the project at first I get fatal error: arm_math.h: No such file or directory.

The arm_math.h is under the project at \Drivers\CMSIS\DSP\Include\. The problem occures from arm_convolve_HWC_q7_basic_nonsquare.c and if I change the include path to absolut path it works. After that I get another similar error, and again if I fix that I get another error. The same goes on and on.

I have rebuild the index and when I do the error changes from one header to another.

What should I do? With google I found that others have similar problems but didn't found the solution yet.

2 REPLIES 2
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​Hello @Valtteri Kenkkilä​ 

Thank you for the feedback, Could you please send me your ioc files? (after and before the modification of path).

Best regards,

Khouloud

valtteri
Associate II

Sorry for the delay with my answer.

It seems that the problem was caused by the folder path of the project which had dot[.] in it.

After moving the project to other location the problem disappeared.