cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug in STM32Cube code generation for MDK-ARM

amomum
Associate III
Posted on April 23, 2015 at 10:27

I believe there is another bug in the STM32Cube. I'm using the latest version (cube 1.0 version 4.6) with target mcu stm32f103rb (although the mcu doesn't appear to be relevant).

I created a project, changed nothing, chose to generate code for  MDK-ARM 4.73  and ''Add necessary library files as reference in the toolchain project configuration file''. Project is generated, but doesn't compile (unfortunately I have cyrillic symbols in path to cube's repository, that's a problem of MDK-ARM, not Cube). 

So, naturally, I then go to the cube project settings and choose to ''Copy all used libraries into the project directory'' or ''Copy only neccessary files''. Project is generated but it's empty! No files are added to it.

Deleting the MDK-ARM project file doesn't help, changing MCU doesn't help. The only way - is to create new STM32Cube project and choose the correct option on first attempt.

If I create project for some other IDE (EWARM, for example), than switch to MDK-ARM - this bug doesn't occure.

#!bug #stm32cube
2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on April 24, 2015 at 16:04

Hi Roman,

Please note taht current CubeMX version is 4.7. Try to check if you still face same issue with this one & let me know.

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

amomum
Associate III
Posted on April 27, 2015 at 14:13

Hi Mayla,

Yes, I'm afraid it still occures.

The other bug I reported (about clock reconfiguration - https://my.st.com/f6e6ebe) occures as well.