cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CUBE Programmer development is not complete!

GS2
Associate III

Instead of completing development of STM32CUBE Programmer - every one now need to follow some manual steps with unknown versions of firmware with many undefined startup addresses and even when all steps are completed with success - development board still not programmed properly - examples are not working!!!

15 REPLIES 15
GS2
Associate III

The error message come up when I am clicking the general link - Install updates - not related to any board.

Ahh, so the Help -> Software Update? That doesn't work for me either. I get the same message you do.

You can download and install the newest version from the website. That'll do the same as the update.

STM32CubeProg - STM32CubeProgrammer software for all STM32 - STMicroelectronics

Hope you figure it out. It can be frustrating. Cheers and good luck.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
GS2
Associate III

If people here are not developing STM32Cube software, nor are guiding development, or responsible for it - when all people here are wasting there time including me!

> If people here are not developing STM32Cube software, nor are guiding development, or responsible for it - when all people here are wasting there time including me!

The forum is to develop STM32 firmware, not develop the IDE. Surely you can understand the difference. You can post bugs and they generally get addressed, if the description and steps to reproduce are sufficient.

I don't know, you seem pretty resolved to focus on the negative here. This is one of the better forums to come for help in my experience. Sometimes you find what you seek.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
GS2
Associate III

This time you are wrong.  I am focused on the negative to make everything I touch  better - I hope you understand the difference.

GS2
Associate III

Finally, I wanted to let you know:

My Example code was working on Online Support board, but not on mine - even after firmware update, upgrade and reset - no Bluetooth connection. That why I assumed that something is wrong with my board programming. After commenting out just one of the suggested code line in the STM32WB-BLE-HID-Selfie example - board start making Bluetooth connection and printing "1" as keyboard. But the thing I cannot explain - after uncommenting the same code line - board is now continue working as it should!!!

So the good news now is, that after 6 weeks, I can start my development!