cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to erase EEPROM in an STM32L0-series part USING STM32CubeProgrammer?

DNick.1
Associate II

The release notes for v2.2.0 say that feature is in there, but I can't seem to find it.

I tried the "Full Chip Erase" feature & it cleared everything EXCEPT the EEPROM.

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks, @Maryem .

Jan

Hi all,

I have problem erasing the EEPROM from the command line. My command is:

"STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=SWD mode=UR --erase ed1"

And I get that error:

"Error: You are performing erase operation but you are missing to indicate the sectors you want to erase, Please refer to the help for more details on the Erase command parametres"

The version is STM32CubeProgrammer v2.16.0, v2.17.0.

Any idea how to make the CLI working?

Best regards,

Martin Peevski

Hello @Marcuka,

Could you please specify which target you are working with?

Maryem.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Maryem,

STM32L071CB.

Marcuka_0-1723547682940.png

Best regards,

Martin Peevski

Hello @Marcuka ,

Thank you for your feedback. This issue has already been raised to the dev team to resolve it.

Internal ticket number: 186569 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers)

In the meantime, you can try using the GUI of version 2.17.0 or the CLI of version 2.15.0, and I will keep you updated about any progress. Thank you for your understanding !

Maryem.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.