cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL: RTC stops LoRa from working

FPicc.1
Senior

Hello guys, I'm currently working on a project with the STM32WL board, and using the LoRa application.

I'm having a problem with the RTC, what happens is that for the project I'm using the PingPong LoRa example, and I don't know exactly what is the internal configuration of it. For this reason, when I change the RTC mode from binary mode to BDC calendar and binary mode (because I need the date and time), the LoRa simply stops working, and I don't know why. Any ideia of what should I do?

4 REPLIES 4
praiselittle
ST Employee

Hello, 

I can't reproduce the example this week, but I looked at the example code. My first guess is that you didn't changed the alarm settings, by masking the day/hours/minutes and seconds of the alarm. If you are still blocked I can give you more details next week when I got my hands on two WLs.

Have a nice one !

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried chancing the alarm A settings, but I don't know what to change that'll make it work. Do you have any ideia?

Hello @FPicc.1 ,

Hope you are doing well.

Have you solved it? I have same issue.

Hello @Taksh,

I haven't solved it yet, still got the same problem, but for now I'm not giving too much of attention to the code.

If you eventually come across a solution feel free to leave it here!