cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMx Version 6.11.1 (users in my office can't login via CubeMX)

blimp01
Associate

Hello, 

Currently having a frustrating issues where users in my office cannot log in to ST via the Cube. Meaning we have to download it manually. We are not running a proxy. When we try to go to log in we just get a loading screen. On Windows we then get the message Connection Lost.

Please Advise how to trouble shoot

Thanks 

Alister

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ALT.1
Associate

Our company has the same problem. Does anyone know what the problem is???

ALT1_0-1715839628556.png

norlesh
Associate III

Don't know when the bozos at ST are going to fix this ridiculous login situation - but for those between a rock and a hard place having to rely on the Cube MX software a workaround is to download and install stm32cubemx-version 6-8-1 (the last version before they started mandating you login to download files) side by side with there new ***. Any firmware packs you update while using 6-8-1 are saved in the same location that subsequent versions look for them.

Roger SHIVELY
ST Employee

Hello @blimp01 

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance.

Should anyone else have a similar question about log in issues with STM32CubeIDE, please submit your request directly to the ST Online Support Team at https://my.st.com/ols

Regards,

Roger

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @blimp01 

First let me thank you for posting.

The issue seems to be linked either to the server or the tool network connection settings.

The possibility of having issue with the server is under investigation.

If you are connected to the internet via a proxy, please follow the steps from the article bellow to set the tool correctly.

How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Ghofrane

SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.