cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32cubemx and keil

meriarajagukguk
Associate III

if you want to use ADC to DAC and have 200hz output. what is the first thing to do? connect the ADC to the DAC or set the output frequency first until it reaches 200hz?

5 REPLIES 5
meriarajagukguk
Associate III

hello can anyone help me for my project.

i want to ask you about how to program mapping if i have a value adc form potentiometer and i want to used for dac, for step i want i want to map the adc but i don't know hoe to map, if you knows, please bring me a answer or steps or recomend channel or website to help me in my project.

if you have a example of program, can you give me to see in this blog?

ELABI.1
ST Employee

Hello @meriarajagukguk 

Here is a suggestion:

To get started, you can set up the ADC parameters: resolution, input channel, and sampling frequency.

Then, DAC including the output channel and resolution. Next, adjust the Output Frequency after connecting the ADC to the DAC to reach 200 Hz. 

This wiki may be helpful:

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Getting_started_with_ADC#Configure_ADC_to_measure_the_DAC_output

Thanks.

Best Regards,

ELABI.1

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@meriarajagukguk wrote:

if you want to use ADC to DAC and have 200hz output.

what does that mean?

Do you want that DAC to reproduce whatever the ADC sampled? If so, the DAC output would be governed by whatever you feed into the ADC.

Haven't you asked this same question several times already?

What is this magic 200 Hz that you keep talking about?

I think you need to take a step back, and clarify your actual requirements here - what is it that this system is to do?

1. Forget about DACs and ADCs and STM32.
  2. Just think of your system as a "Black Box"
  3. What needs to go in to your system?
  4. What needs to come out from your system?

These are the basic steps that need to be taken to start any development project.

Hello @meriarajagukguk ,

I assume that the continuity of this question is here: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubemx-mcus/dma-adc-with-potentiometer/td-p/704201.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the wiki link.

I would like to share my personal experience with you since you also helped me out. When I needed help with my thesis, I turned to https://www.topessaywriting.org/write-my-thesis and was very impressed with the quality of the work. The writer delivered a well-researched and well-structured thesis that was free of any errors. The process was smooth, and the thesis was delivered on time. The communication with the writer was excellent, and I was very satisfied with the final product. I would highly recommend this service to anyone needing help with their thesis.