cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: cosmetic error in clock config warning message

BarryWhit
Senior III

Cube_Error.jpg

=< is non-standard. Should be <= instead.

Same issue exists in similar warnings for PLLN and PLLR, and possibly elsewhere. 

I Found this in a G4 project, if that matters.

- If someone's post helped resolve your issue, please thank them by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Please post an update with details once you've solved your issue. Your experience may help others.
2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @BarryWhit 

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I've escalated this internally to the concerned team so they may concern it on the coming versions (under internal ticket number 188795).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BarryWhit
Senior III

@Semer CHERNI , you've accepted a solution on my behalf. Unfortunately, in a majority of the cases I've seen so far, opening an internal ticket doesn't actually lead to any corrective action being taken.

As long as ST has not released a public fix, I don't think it's reasonable to mark the bug report as resolved. I have unaccepted the solution.

- If someone's post helped resolve your issue, please thank them by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Please post an update with details once you've solved your issue. Your experience may help others.