cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMx 6.6.1 show wrong FDCAN Parameters Setting

ALomb.1
Associate III

The latest version of STM32CubeMx 6.6.1 organizes the parameters of the FDCAN differently from the previous version and shows useful information on Time Quantum, Time for one Bit and Baud Rate.

But I think the displayed parameters are wrong, as shown in the attached image.

In my case the micro used is STM32G473VBTx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

First le me thank you for having reported.

Actually you're right, I've been able to reproduce the same misbehavior from my side when using the same configuration as you.

I also used the following formula found in the ref manual RM0440 Rev 7 under 44.3.1 Bit timing paragraph and I found the same results as yours.

With this being said, this problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 131711 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

First le me thank you for having reported.

Actually you're right, I've been able to reproduce the same misbehavior from my side when using the same configuration as you.

I also used the following formula found in the ref manual RM0440 Rev 7 under 44.3.1 Bit timing paragraph and I found the same results as yours.

With this being said, this problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 131711 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.