cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX 6.10.0 released

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.10.0 is available.

• What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.10.0?
    • Added the support for STM32CubeMP13: bare-metal firmware for the STM32MP13xx microprocessors.
    • Added the support for new microcontrollers in the STM32WBA series
    • Added the support for new boards based on the STM32U5 series and STM32WBA series
    • Added the support of the memory management tool for the STM32WB series and STM32WBA series
    • Added the possibility to install STM32CubeMX without administration rights
    • Added the Start From Board new feature
  • Main fixed issues:
    • 130929  Enable access to LSI/LSE by enabling an access to backup domain to configure them.
    • 158979 [Boot path configuration] [Secure manager: Wrong location of RAM in linker file for secure manager.
    • 158982 [Boot path configuration] [Secure manager] Missing secure manager API files in STM32CubeIDE generation
    • 159253 Bad number of Sink or Source PDO generated by STM32CubeMX in usbpd_pdo_defs.h.
  • Known issues fixed and problems and limitations:
    • Please refer to the release note.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

16 REPLIES 16

Hello @###### 

I need you to share the STM32CubeMX.log found under .stm32cubemx folder.

Also, originally which version of MX you are using and want to update.

KR,
Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello, whereabouts is the .stm32cubemx folder usually found please? I can't find it in C:/Program files, or in my user documents?

I'm currently using Cube MX 6.4.0 trying to update to 6.10.0 as described previous.

Hi,

The log is under the user folder. C:\Users\username\.stm32cubemx

######
Senior

@Semer CHERNI Please see attached.

Hello @###### 

It seems like you did not start STM32CubeMX as admin the first time after you made the update. As it is necessary to complete the installation process. This is the scenario that made me see the same behavior as yours.

Hello, I tried a few times. It finally worked once I stopped adobe acrobat running. Thanks for your help.

TLin.5
Associate III

Is there a timeframe för when to expect the next update to STM32CubeMX?

TLin5_0-1708944025288.png

I keep getting this on a STM32U5A5 project, when I generate code, but I do not see anything wrong with the parameters, and after checking, code generation works again.