cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using a STM32L151CBT, I generated my project in Cube MX and I'm developing the code in the Cube IDE. The problem is that the timer interrupt seems not working.

Fealvares
Associate

I'm trying to use the timer interrupt to blink some LEDs while my main is running, but when I run the code I can't achieve the interruption.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Fealvares​ ,

Sorry for the late reply,

Please check UM1816 Description of STM32L1 HAL and low-layer drivers. Section 43 describes HAL TIM Generic Driver.

I hope this helps 😊

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Fealvares​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Could you please share your ioc file to help us reproduce the issue ?

Sara.

Fealvares
Associate

Hi @Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA​ ,

Acutally I'm a beginner working with STM Tools. With a co-worker help I figure out that was a function missing in my code.

HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(&htimX);

But when I searched for how to configure the time interruptions, I couldn't find any code using this line.

Is there any kind of guide that would help me to use the HAL libs?

Att,

Felipe.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Fealvares​ ,

Sorry for the late reply,

Please check UM1816 Description of STM32L1 HAL and low-layer drivers. Section 43 describes HAL TIM Generic Driver.

I hope this helps 😊

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.