cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, During code development I always keep the Boot0 pin connected to GND (always in boot mode) and I use "Cube Programmer" to load the firmware. I tick the "Run after programming" option. In my code I always enable USART1 receive interrupt.

Parmin Nayani
Associate III

After the firmware is updated, it gets executed normally. When I want to update the firmware, I send a start or an ampersand to the target board through Terminal program from my PC. My firmware on receipt of this character will enable the WDT and go into an infinite loop allowing the WDT to Reset the controller. This way there is no need to keep changing the jumper and resetting the controller manually while development is going on. This method has been working fine. However, after an update in CubeMX and associated packages for the controllers (stm32f103 and stm32f407), my target boards started resetting immediately after the application firmware is loaded. If I change the Boot0 pin (execute mode) and then apply power the application firmware works ok. This is not happening with old projects/code. How can I resolve this issue which is really bothering? Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0