cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm currently try to set up a project for smooth calibration on a Nucleo-L476 like in the smooth Calibration example AN4759. Same Board, same code but it doesn't work. Do you may have a guidline or ioc file?

THart.3
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will also find some additional information and hints in this thread.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @THart.3​ ,

Please you mean this AN : Using the hardware real-time clock (RTC) and the tamper management unit (TAMP) with STM32 microcontrollers?

You can check the available examples in the FW for the STM32L476 : STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.2\Projects\NUCLEO-L476RG\Examples

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will also find some additional information and hints in this thread.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi. Thanks for your answer.

Yes there on page 40 is the Smooth calibration example with the Nucleo-L476 and I'm working with this project.

I made a little progress, in the tim.c file they used LSE as clock with following instructions:

TIM2->OR1 = TIM_TIM2_ETR_LSE;

TIM3->CR2 |= TIM_TRGO_OC1REF;

I wrote these in the wrong fuction. Now i just have the problem, that in the TIM2_IRQHandler:

if (__HAL_TIM_GET_FLAG(htim, TIM_FLAG_CC1) != RESET) that it never goes in into this if query, but the interrupt occurs.

regards

Hi thank you for your answer.

i already read that thread, its very usefull for understanding.

i just have problems to implement the smooth calibration in my project.

Regards