cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know how to add the stm32cube expansion.

Koseo.1
Associate II

Hello.
I am a student who is currently studying related to stm32 at the university.
I'm learning how to install and use the program because it's my first time using the stm32 board.
I would like to apply the expansion package that you gave me to the NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board.
The professor gave me a file in exe, and when I ran exe and installed it, there were many files, but among them, there were four Tests folders in the projects folder -> NUCLEO-H743ZI folder -> Applications folder -> STL folder.
And when you go into one of the files, it's in the SW4STM32 folder.There were two files, the cproject file and the .project file.

I'm curious about how to open and apply the expansion package installed like this.
No matter how much I look for it, I don't think it shows how to apply the expansion package, so I came here.

It may seem strange that I am not in the English speaking area, but I would appreciate it if you could reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Koseo.1 ,

As already mentioned by @Issamos if you want to add a STM32Cube expansion package this FAQ How to install and import an X-CUBE Expansion Package with STM32CubeMX? can help you.

Concerning the System Workbench toolchain, called SW4STM32, is no more supported for all new series. For that I advise you to take a look to Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE - User manual.

You can also share your project in format.7z.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Koseo.1 

I suggest you to add the files you want to add her to help the community members understanding your question.

Best regards.

II

Hello.
Thank you for your quick reply.
I also want to attach the file, but please understand that it is impossible to attach.

Hello again @Koseo.1 

This post give a presentation about how to add the stm32cube expansion packages.

Best regards.

II

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Koseo.1 ,

As already mentioned by @Issamos if you want to add a STM32Cube expansion package this FAQ How to install and import an X-CUBE Expansion Package with STM32CubeMX? can help you.

Concerning the System Workbench toolchain, called SW4STM32, is no more supported for all new series. For that I advise you to take a look to Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE - User manual.

You can also share your project in format.7z.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I applied it based on what you told me at the end. Thank you.