cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I want to read data by STM32H745BI from external ADC AD9235 with parallel interface. I suppose to connect by FMC. Tell me please how to connect correctly and choose right FMC Mode and Configuration in STM32CubeMX. Thanks!

vagar.11
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @vagar.1​,

FMC is not suitable for interfacing directly with an ADC like the AD9235. You may need to check the datasheet for more details.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

vagar.11
Associate II

yes but i am trying with ads8598h

FBL
ST Employee

Hello again @vagar.1​,

You may need to refer to the external ADC documentations to get more information. If the protocol requirements for the FMC parallel interface are supported for this peripheral, maybe it should work.

Have you tried to test it?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

vagar.11
Associate II

i am able to read the data but i am not sure that the data reading format is correct

FBL
ST Employee

@vagar.1​, You may need to check the ADC configuration and check waveform, flags... for data reading format.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best the answer that answered your question or solved your problem. This will help other users find that answer faster.