cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeMarker template error when generating code with CubeMX and enabling SDMMC2 with FATFS

RMora.4
Associate III

0693W00000Hnnn8QAB.pngThis can be reproduced by starting a new CubeMX project using reference MCU STM32L4P5ZGTx and firmware package STM32Cube FW_L4 V1.17.0. Start by enabling SDMMC2 (4 bit wide bus mode) and FATFS (SD card mode with SDMMC instance set to SDMMC2, any GPIO pin will do for platform setting). Anyone have an idea for a work around or if this will be fixed on CubeMX? I'm attaching my .ioc for completeness.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @RMora.4​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @RMora.4​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

You are right, the FreeMarker template error should not be occurred when SDMMC2 is used with FatFS. For the time being, you can avoid this error by using SDMMC1 instead of SDMMC2 with FatFS or you can just enable SDMMC1 and keep using SDMMC2.

I have raised this issue internally to be fixed as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

If you issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Regards,

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @RMora.4​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.

RMora.4
Associate III

Thanks for following up. Glad to hear this issue was resolved.