Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX 6.5 bugs

a.gajdacs
Associate II

Hi,

I would like to report 2 bugs.

1. I created a blank new project for STM32G030F6P6. When I try to enable USART1, it says "Unknown conflict". See the attached screenshot.
  2. For STM32L452RET6, when I set LSE drive level other than the default with LL drivers, the function call to LL_RCC_LSE_SetDriveCapability gets repeated basically in all peripheral initializer functions. This bug has been around for a while, it does not affect functionality but it bugs me.

0693W00000Np6GdQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @a.gajdacs​ ,

Thanks for having reported,

The LL_RCC_LSE_SetDriveCapability and LL_ADC_INJ_SetSequencerRanks  issues have been confirmed and reported to the dev team. I will keep you posted with updates.

Internal ticket number: 128961 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @a.gajdacs​ ,

These are 2 possible limitations. Unfortunately your post wasn't reviewed on time because it was missing relevant topics.

I let our STM32CubeMX expert @Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA​ analyze what you reported and take relevant actions.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @a.gajdacs,

Thanks for your feedback,

Could you please share your ioc files to help us reproduce the issues?

Thanks,

Sara.

Hi Sara,

Sorry for the late reply.

The issue No. 1 seems to be resolved now, it must have been a transient flaw.

I attached the .ioc file for the other one. I recreated this one with CubeMX 6.5.0 from scratch to exclude the possibility that migrating from previous versions caused the bug.

I also noticed one more thing: LL_ADC_INJ_SetSequencerRanks calls are not generated automatically in MX_ADC1_Init.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @a.gajdacs​ ,

Thanks for having reported,

The LL_RCC_LSE_SetDriveCapability and LL_ADC_INJ_SetSequencerRanks  issues have been confirmed and reported to the dev team. I will keep you posted with updates.

Internal ticket number: 128961 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @a.gajdacs​ ,

The issue regarding the missing LL_ADC_INJ_SetSequencerRanks calls is now fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @a.gajdacs,

The issue related to LL_RCC_LSE_SetDriveCapability that gets repeated in all peripheral initializer functions is now fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.8.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.