Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG in STM32CubeMX: usart code generation in wrong order when enable usart dma

Seldon
Associate II

My Firmware Package name and version: STM32Cube FW_F1 v1.8.4

Bug detail:

After code generates, the code order is:0693W00000LzQNWQA3.pngIn this order, receiving message of the usart will get some bugs, eg: only can receive the last byte...

I let `the MX_DMA_Init();` become the first one solve the problem, but when I genearted code next time, this order will appear again...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @晓栋 �?�​ ,

This is a known issue that should be fixed for new generated projects (from scratch) using STM32CubeMX 6.5.0.

In case you are importig an old project, please refer to this content MX_DMA_Init order in the main.c file generated by STM32CubeMX, How to fix?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Seldon
Associate II

Hope this bug can be fixed😁

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @晓栋 �?�​ ,

This is a known issue that should be fixed for new generated projects (from scratch) using STM32CubeMX 6.5.0.

In case you are importig an old project, please refer to this content MX_DMA_Init order in the main.c file generated by STM32CubeMX, How to fix?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for your replay!!😊 I have fixed this problem.​