cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop after Run or Debug action

KNam.2
Associate II

hello.

Now I am using stm32mp157a-ev1 board and coding M4 program on stm32cubeide.

However, there is a problem that the stm32cubeide stops at 70% after starting to run or debug.

0693W00000bhTiGQAU.pngAnd can check the log for errors in metadata.

2023-04-04 17:11:23,560 [INFO] LogOutputStream:77 - [STDOUT_REDIRECT] 

2023-04-04 17:11:46,018 [ERROR] LogOutputStream:75 - [STDERR_REDIRECT] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".

2023-04-04 17:11:46,018 [ERROR] LogOutputStream:75 - [STDERR_REDIRECT] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation

2023-04-04 17:11:46,018 [ERROR] LogOutputStream:75 - [STDERR_REDIRECT] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

The OS environment is Windows 10, and the installation location is installed with the default settings.

I can't proceed with the current project, so please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Wijeden RHIMI

I solved the problem. The serial port was resolved by setting it in Preferences.

[Window] -> [Preferences] -> [STM32Cube] -> [MPU Serial] / Check Remove filter

And in the new workspace there were no problems. However, the problem occurs only in the problematic workspace.

[workspace in problem] D:\project\Source\STM32Cube

[New workspace] D:\proejct\Source\STM32Cube\workspace1.12.0

It is presumed that the cause of the problem is, firstly, that the Remove filter was not set, and secondly, there was a problem with the workspace.

Thank you for your attention.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Wijeden RHIMI
ST Employee

Hello @KNam.2 

It's interesting issue 🙂

A few questions/suggestions you must check it :

1. Has it worked before but now it gets stuck?
  2. Could you try to move the project to a new workspace?
  3. You could try to right click the project and do a "Clean project" then rebuild it

Waiting your feedback

Wijeden

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @KNam.2​ and welcome to the community,

Could you please provide which CubeIDE version used for this project and what is the purpose of the added program.

Thanks,

Rim.

Hello @Wijeden RHIMI

1.It worked before, but now it doesn't. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it doesn't work.

2.A new project was created in a new workspace, but there was a problem that ST-Link Serial Port could not be found.

0693W00000bhXZIQA2.png0693W00000bhXQ2QAM.png3.I tried rebuilding after "Clean project", but it doesn't work.

Is there any way to solve this?

KNam​

Hello @Wijeden RHIMI

I solved the problem. The serial port was resolved by setting it in Preferences.

[Window] -> [Preferences] -> [STM32Cube] -> [MPU Serial] / Check Remove filter

And in the new workspace there were no problems. However, the problem occurs only in the problematic workspace.

[workspace in problem] D:\project\Source\STM32Cube

[New workspace] D:\proejct\Source\STM32Cube\workspace1.12.0

It is presumed that the cause of the problem is, firstly, that the Remove filter was not set, and secondly, there was a problem with the workspace.

Thank you for your attention.