cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch.

• What is new in 1.16.0?
    • Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XX
    • Added CMake support for multicontext projects (Multi-Context ,Trust zone , Multi-core)
    • Added new features for CMake project configuration
    • Basic CMake support now also with Ninja
    • Added the OZ in the optimization level to the build settings
  • Main fixed issues:
    • Refer to the STM32 microcontrollers wiki under this link.
  • Known issues fixed and problems and limitations:
    • Refer to the STM32 microcontrollers wiki under this link.
  • Where do I obtain STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

8 REPLIES 8
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Has this done anything to address the many & vociferous objections to the login requirement?

padawan
Senior

And again,

jumping around after debugging.

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubeide-mcus/jumping-to-random-file-after-pressing-run-button/m-p/691078

Once again, opening a ticket and promising to resolve it "as soon as possible" is not a solution!

What a poor performance after several years.

Padawan

Gaston
Associate III

Did the debugger no longer start at the mainand the debugger cursor stops at another file?? Is this the problem you are worried about?

I guess I will downgrate to the 1.15.0 version.

did you find any solution?

Should I downgrade?

Thanks you. 

carlesls
Associate

Is it normal for the debugger cursor start in another code different to the beginning of the main?

Thank you.

Hi carleslsThat will not help.

The error has existed for years.

They "solved" it by opening a ticket 

padawan

TKusc.1
Associate

Hello,

usually I download the Linux package STM32CubeIDE, but with 1.16.0, the link is broken. I can only download the former 1.15.1. The 1.16.0 or the latest package from STM32CubeIDE-Lnx at https://www.st.com/stm32cubeide is broken. I have tried latest Firefox and Chromium browser. All other packages for Debian etc. seem to work.
Please update the Linux package. BR Thomas.