cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-Link is not in the DFU mode, No ST-LINK detected!

Leila_Megdiche
Associate

Je suis incapable de déboguer le code sur ma carte STM32WLE5JC. STM32CubeIDE affiche un message d'erreur indiquant que le ST-Link n'est pas connecté. Cependant, le ST-Link est correctement détecté et connecté dans le STM32CubeProgrammer.

Capture d'écran 2024-03-22 123543.pngCapture d'écran 2024-03-22 123943.pngCapture d'écran 2024-03-22 124013.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Leila_Megdiche and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

I am unable to debug the code on my STM32WLE5JC board. STM32CubeIDE displays an error message indicating that the ST-Link is not connected. However, the ST-Link is correctly detected and connected in the STM32CubeProgrammer.

Which STM32CubeIDE version are you using?

Could you please take a look at this post: ST link upgrade issueI think you've encountered the same issue.

I hope this help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Leila_Megdiche and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

I am unable to debug the code on my STM32WLE5JC board. STM32CubeIDE displays an error message indicating that the ST-Link is not connected. However, the ST-Link is correctly detected and connected in the STM32CubeProgrammer.

Which STM32CubeIDE version are you using?

Could you please take a look at this post: ST link upgrade issueI think you've encountered the same issue.

I hope this help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thank you @KDJEM.1 for your response and I am sorry for the inconvenience of language I totally forgot that I had to write in English.

I'm using the version 1.15.0 of STM32CubeIDE.

I'll try it Thank you.

Leila Megdiche

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Leila_Megdiche ,

Has your request been answered?

If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to share it 🙂.

Thank you.

Kaouthar.