cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smt32cubeIDE opens dual project

istepne
Associate III

I have 2 different projects, different folders, different *.ioc files (project1 and project2)

But one of them is related to other one.
When I open the project1, the project2 is opens automatically.

After that when I closed the project1, the project2 can remain open (I can close manually).

If I close the project2 while project1 is open, then project2 automatically opens itself again.

What is the relation beween them I did not resolve it. I have many other proejcts on the "Project Explorer window", there is no problem with them

I am using the latest version

Version: 1.16.0

Build: 21983_20240628_1741 (UTC)

Regards

Murat

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

If you go to project properties -> Project References, is the other project marked as a reference?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
istepne
Associate III

I realised that I have one more has the same issue with project2
When I try to open project3 too, makes automatically opens project2

I have checked all the related projects (project1-2-3) with "properties -> Project References" section. And there is no any projects on the list is selected anymore.

nouirakh
ST Employee

Hello @istepne 

It could be also a linking issue within STM32CubeIDE that's causing this behavior. Ensure that there are no linked resources between the two projects: Select Properties->  Resource -> Linked Resources(Check if there are any links to project2 )

I have checked nearly all settings if there is a possibilty of any relation or something included with related project2 or not. But found nothing about it to fix.

Finally I deleted the Project2 (without delete on my file system)
And imported it again. Now it works properly 🤔. If it persists and the issue repeats again for a while, I will let you guys

Thanks for your early replies..

Regards,
Murat