cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection logging in

Danoontje
Associate

I am trying to download some packages from CubeMX but i need to login to do that. When trying to open the login screen i get this errer:

Danoontje_0-1715786283447.png

i have tried everything in the connection parameters tab.

Danoontje_1-1715786357851.png

and everything gives a green checkmark when i check for connection. But i still cannot login.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check on your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SofLit
ST Employee

Same behavior as this thread: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubeide-mcus/i-can-t-log-in-myst/td-p/673955

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
streb2001
Associate II

Lots of people having this problem at the moment. ST are worryingly silent about it. 

@streb2001 

Already escalated internally. See my comment in this thread.

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @Danoontje 

First let me thank you for posting.

The issue seems to be linked either to the server or the tool network connection settings.

The possibility of having issue with the server is under investigation.

Please follow the steps from the article bellow to set the tool correctly.

How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Ghofrane

SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check on your side.

Yes! I managed to log in on STM32CubeMX. Thanks for fixing.