cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login issue - STM32CubeIDE and STM32MX

inouee
Associate II

I downloaded version 1.15.1 of the STM32 IDE, but when I start a new project and select the STM32F103C8T6 as the MCU, the first image appears. However, when I try to update the firmware, it asks for a login, and the second image appears. I have searched in several places and realized that this is an error that can occur since versions 1.12/1.13. I have tried changing the network connections to active provider (native, manual, and direct), but it doesn't work. (I'm not sure how the manual one works, but I also saw that it's not good to keep using manual mode). Does anyone have any suggestions? The same problem occurs in STM32MX, and I have also tried changing the internet connection.

inouee_0-1715807624184.png (First image)

inouee_1-1715807726813.png(second image)

18 REPLIES 18
SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

This is an issue some CubeMx/CubeIDE users are facing since yesterday and the issue was escalated internally to be fixed asap. Dedicated teams are working on it.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SylvainQuaze
Associate II

Here is a video showing the problem 7zipped, I am stuck because of this issue and I will downgrade version to 1.14.1, 1.12.1 or something like this to unblock myself...

dru
Associate II

yes.

you have a warning for the workspace that you can ignore.

if Cube MX is not conveniant, you can open your IOC file in a text writer and change this line

MxCube.Version=6.8.1

to your version.

This works!... Thanks.

Reverting to v1.12.1 and setting MxCube.Version=6.8.1 unblocked the code generation feature.

This issue needs to be solved before upgrading a newer version. We tried 1.13.2, 1.14.1 and 1.15.1 without being able to do code generation, it seems to be Windows related as a colleague successfully generate code using 1.14.1 under Linux.

Joe WILLIAMS
ST Employee

Hi inouee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance."  Add a sentence "Should anyone else have a similar question, please submit your request directly to the ST Online Support Team at https://my.st.com/ols

Kind Regards

Joe 

STMicro Support

SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I am able to login with version 1.15.1 of IDE. Thanks for your efforts.

inouee
Associate II

Thank you to everyone who commented and shared the post and to the ST team who solved the problem!