cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i program my STM32F103C8T6 with atollic via USB port?

BYONE.1
Associate

Hi,

I'm use STM32F103C8T6 for some subsytem of UAV. I want to program my STM32 via USB port but i cant find any document for atollic or cube ide. I find only for arduino IDE. What can i do?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BYONE.1​, to the community!

You should consider to use the STM32CubeProgrammer, because programming using USB is usually done using the internal bootloader of the STM32.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BYONE.1​, to the community!

You should consider to use the STM32CubeProgrammer, because programming using USB is usually done using the internal bootloader of the STM32.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your reply,

If are there any document or website for that, can you share with me?

Regards

/Berkan

Yes of course - you will get it if you click on the link that I just added for the STM32CubeProgrammer (highlighted in blue).

Regards

/Peter

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @BYONE.1​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Regarding the program with CubeIDE or Atollic, I advise you to use the examples available under STM32CubeF1 MCU package.

All examples integrate the IDEs: EWARM, MDK, SW4STM32.

So, you can select the suitable example for you using SW4STM32 or IAR, then migrate to STM32CubeIDE or Atollic following these guides:

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen