cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL55JC LocalNetwork_Sensor not working

ChRegBrg
Associate II

Hello ST-Community,

I have two NUCLEO64 STM32WL55JC1 development boards and am trying to get the LocalNetwork example up and running. A build can be easily generated from the LocalNetwork_Concentrator in the CubeIDE and transferred to the board. On the other hand, the LocalNetwork_Sensor shows a malfunction. The build cannot be completed successfully because the includes "demo_package_format.h" and "version.h" fail. When examining the firmware package manually, the files could not be found either.

Is the error due to an incorrect procedure on my part, or were the required ST include files incorrectly not provided in the firmware package?

Attached is a screenshot of the error message in the STMCubeIDE.

I use the following software:

STM32CubeIDE 1.11.2

STM32CubeMonitor 1.5.0

STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32WL series V1.3.0

0693W00000aHqQdQAK.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChRegBrg
Associate II

Hello Louis,

many thanks for your response. I have now examined the firmware package more closely and found that the files such as "demo_packet_format.h" are in the LocalNetwork_Concentrator folder. Apparently the two projects are linked to each other, and the LocalNetwork_Sensor project gets the necessary files from the Concentrator project. Unfortunately it doesn't work correctly for me. I have now copied the missing files from the LocalNetwok_Concentrator to the LocalNetwork_Sensor. Now I can successfully compile the project and was able to try the example successfully.

greetings ch

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @Christian Syländer​  and welcome to the community,

I tested on my side with STM32CubeIDE 1.11.2 and STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0 and the project LocalNetwork_Sensor compile without any errors.

Try to download the firmware package from st.com and try again. This should work.

Regards

Louis

ChRegBrg
Associate II

Hello Louis,

many thanks for your response. I have now examined the firmware package more closely and found that the files such as "demo_packet_format.h" are in the LocalNetwork_Concentrator folder. Apparently the two projects are linked to each other, and the LocalNetwork_Sensor project gets the necessary files from the Concentrator project. Unfortunately it doesn't work correctly for me. I have now copied the missing files from the LocalNetwok_Concentrator to the LocalNetwork_Sensor. Now I can successfully compile the project and was able to try the example successfully.

greetings ch