Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO 32WL and Sigfox: ID and PAC Problems

mm2k4
Associate II

When setting up the project I go to the ST url to get the ID and PAC from:

https://my.st.com/sfxp

the zip that is downloaded is corrupted and has a size of 0kb.

I have done this procedure hundreds of times so I am sure that the problem comes from the st side.

Can someone help me ? I have the production stopped... I have also created a support ticket a few days ago but nobody answer me 

18 REPLIES 18
mm2k4
Associate II
IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @mm2k4 and welcome to ST Community.

I reproduced the same behavior and I can confirm this issue. Our team is very aware of this problem, and working to resolve this. Thank you for your understanding while we work on this for you.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

mm2k4
Associate II

Thank you for your response. Please keep us informed as this case affects our production.

mm2k4
Associate II

@IIRHO.1any update on this topic?

I am facing the same problem.  Team ST, any fix on the way please?

BogdanPaduraru
Associate

Same problem here. The .zip file contains in fact the text "Service unavailable, please try again later"

mm2k4
Associate II

I have an open case with ST with Filip & TOMAS Team of ST (case number: 00182523)

This is the answer a few days ago (July 14th) from Filip:

For now, it seems there has been some internal change in Sigfox ecosystem - which are a bit unclear for us - so we are waiting a feedback from them. To be honest, we would like to solve this issue as soon as possible so our customers can evaluate Sigfox network & our products easily & quickly.

I have been contacting Sigfox/Unabiz since the 14th to get in touch with you, but it's very difficult to solve a problem if the ST team doesn't reply to any ticket updates. I have no update on the status of the incident and you have not connected me to a direct phone number so that Sigfox/Unabiz can contact you to solve the problem. Several customers have this problem and we would like you to keep us informed.

@IIRHO.1 can you help us?

tomzo
Associate II

Same issue here, we need to evaluate rather urgently to make production decisions. Is there no other way to get the credentials?

mm2k4
Associate II

It seems that while they are working on it, you can order the id/pac credential batch from sigfox but first you must certify the product as sigfox ready.

On the other hand, I can't find a specific aplicattion note to write in memory the Sigfox ID and PAC without uploading the .bin file from STM32CubeProgrammer.

Is there any procedure to set ID and PAC manually?