Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO 32WL and Sigfox: ID and PAC Problems

mm2k4
Associate II

When setting up the project I go to the ST url to get the ID and PAC from:

https://my.st.com/sfxp

the zip that is downloaded is corrupted and has a size of 0kb.

I have done this procedure hundreds of times so I am sure that the problem comes from the st side.

Can someone help me ? I have the production stopped... I have also created a support ticket a few days ago but nobody answer me 

18 REPLIES 18

Is there any update on this? Or perhaps some idea of when it will be resolved? Or even some sort of workaround?

mm2k4
Associate II

@IIRHO.1 any update?

the energy guy
Associate

Hello everyone with the same issue.  Has anyone figured a workaround, seems this problem is not easily or quickly solved?

IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello again @mm2k4 @the energy guy @tomzo @BogdanPaduraru.  You can use Sigfox™ provisioning (st.com) now to get the credentials you're looking for. 

@mm2k4 When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Issam

Best Regards.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BogdanPaduraru
Associate

Sorry to come back to this topic after few weeks, it seems that the Sigfox provisioning is not working again. Same as previously, the file has a .zip extension but contains in fact the text "Service unavailable, please try again later"

Thanks,

Bogdan 

tomzo
Associate II

Can confirm, this is still happening, please can you resolve ASAP.

tomzo
Associate II

@IIRHO.1 Is there not an alternative way we can do this? It seems that this process breaks quite often.

tomzo
Associate II

@IIRHO.1 any news on this - it is still down.

tournoux
Associate II

Any update on this ? The zip file still contains the infamous "Service unavailable, please try again later".