STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is it possible to brick FUS 1.2?

I had my NUCLEO-WB15CC running stack full v1.15 and today I decided to upgrade it to v1.16 and got "Warning: FUS_STATE_ERR_UNKNOWN". And now I have no stack and I'm unable to install it.And I can't even start FUS, when I try, I get those errors:Error...

Resolved! We have a product using the stm32wb55 that can be exposed to strong electromagnetic files. We occasionally see the HCI_HARDWARE_ERROR_EVENT (time overrun) error from the radio and lose the BLE link. Is there a way to restart the radio when this happens?

Ideally using something like the HCI_RESET command is preferable for our application rather than simply cycling power or resetting the system. Is there some procedure for recycling the M0 processor in the stm32wb while leaving the application proce...

UART_DMA(LPUART) working oddly on STM32WB55

Hello, I have been trying to send and receive data through UART using DMA on STM3WB55. Everything was working properly but suddenly HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA started to work unproperly: the program gets stuck in the Hard Fault function. I am calling HAL_...

0693W00000Lvg9IQAR.png
Kolab by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I am using Nucleo-WL55jc1 board. One is programmed as concentrator, other is programmed as sensor node. Currently the software is programmed for 14 sensors nodes How can I extend it to about 200 sensor node

Currently I am using the firmware LocalNetwork_Concentrator and LocalNetwork_Sensor. The maximum Sensor nodes are 14. I wish to connect around 200 LocalNetwork_sensor. Kindly help me to make the required changes in the software.

SatishB by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a warning that - Device under test not responding COM port closed - when trying to connect the STM32CubeMonitor-RF to the WB55 Nucleo or Dongle.

Using either the default program or programming the BLE_TransparentMode default hex file results in this error. I have both a windows 10 and macOS 10.14.4 machine that I get this result. The VCOM port doesn't seem to be the issue as I can program and...

Resolved! STM32WB/SBRSA: How to reprogram SBRSA?

Hello,I have an ultra low power application and must share SRAM2a with BLE. For power reasons, RAM1, and SRAM2b cannot be used. The CubeProgrammer refuses to re-program SBRSA to anything but 0xA.More details:I am using Full BLE wireless stack: 'stm32...

YRots.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos