cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I want to write the Firmware Update over the Air (FUOTA) for B-L072Z-LRWAN1 LoRa Board.

Sshan.1
Associate II

I am using the LoRa Development board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 and it has got  STM32L072CZ microcontroller .

I want to write the Firmware Update over the Air (FUOTA) Application code to this board.

Please share me the reference code links for the Bootloader code or send me the FUOTA application code for this if already available

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It is already available from a 3rd party, see this blog article.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It is already available from a 3rd party, see this blog article.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Peter ,

Thanks for the reply !!

as mentioned in the 3rd part blog they have not disclosed any higher level architecture to do the OTA .

Can you please share us any reference OTA code

Thanks

STMicroelectronics does not currently offer such a reference code for OTA over LoRaWAN.

Regards

/Peter

I think this "I want to write" becomes an actual software engineering task, rather than a copying what someone else wrote.

https://lora-alliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/tr002-fuota_process_summary-v1.0.0.pdf

https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/dm00661078-icubelrwan-embedding-fuota-application-implementation-stmicroelectronics.pdf

There are perhaps consultants who can support this standard, or you can adopt any number of alternate methods to use the LoRa radio channel more directly.

You'll likely need to back port the example to the L0 architecture, and figure out if you have space to stage the firmware up date, or have a boot loader to assist with that.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
shadab abedin
Associate II

hi anyupdate on above

As @Peter BENSCH​ said in your other thread, "The answers remain the same"