cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ST have an updated BLE P2P PowerPoint or P2P tutorial video for the STM32WB55?

kcire L.
Associate III

Hello,

I am searching online for a BLE P2P example or tutorial but am having a very hard time finding anything that is relevant and not outdated.

I am very new to BLE, this is my first application and could really use some assistance getting up and running.

Does ST have anything like this available?

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @kcire L.​,

Please have a look at the BLE_p2pServer project in the STM32WB Firmware package:

STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.12.0\Projects\STM32WB5MM-DK\Applications\BLE\BLE_p2pServer

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi Imen,

Thanks for responding and sorry to keep prying on this subject but these example projects create a large amount of included files that are very difficult to weed through.

Can you point me to the area of code where I can experiment on transferring my own data array from the P-Nucleo to another device like a phone app?

If not, can you please get me in touch with ST Technical Support to answer my more in depth questions?

Thank you again

Hi @kcire L.​ ,

I raised internally your request to the expert, and he will try to answer you as soon as possible.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen