cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The PC Device Manager can`t recognize NUCLEO STM32WB55 USB Dongle

STLover
Associate

2024-10-23 14 37 34.png

I followed the tutorial above to use the NUCLEO STM32WB55 USB Dongle.

When I insert the USB Dongle to my PC, the Device Manager shows an 'unknown device' instead of the normal COM port. 

While when I connect the NUCLEO WB55 board, the Device Manager can show a COM port. (The PC system is WIN10 22H2 64bit.)

The USB Dongle can be programmed with the STM32Cubeprogrammer and can connect to the WB55 board (The LED can flash synchronously).

So, it seems that the USB Dongle is OK, just can`t be recognized by the Device Manger.

Should I install a driver for the USB Dongle? I have searched the driver on the ST official website, but no one found.

Can anyone tell me where the driver, or help me to fix the problem?

Really thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STLover
Associate

The problem have been solved.

It`s nothing about the PC driver, should use the latest firmware version of the Dongle.

The firmware can be found here: STM32CubeWB/Projects/P-NUCLEO-WB55.USBDongle/Applications/BLE/BLE_p2pClient at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STLover
Associate

The problem have been solved.

It`s nothing about the PC driver, should use the latest firmware version of the Dongle.

The firmware can be found here: STM32CubeWB/Projects/P-NUCLEO-WB55.USBDongle/Applications/BLE/BLE_p2pClient at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB