cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE Router and Server

Rituraj
Associate III

I have two STM32WB5MM- DK . Using an example for a diffrent board I have configured one of them as router and other as server. I dont know if they are getting connected.  I need to connect these exclusively and then connect the router to Mobile phone. The major issue that I am facing is that I dont have an idea of which file should I check or update to get desired configuration.

@STTwo-32 

6 REPLIES 6
Rituraj
Associate III

I have configured one stm 32 wb as a router and another one as server . I want the router to connect to the server and then to a mobile phone to forward all the data it has recievd from server. I have been trying to figure it out but couldn't is there a way so to make sure that the stm32 get connected among themselves exclusively .

So what have you tried so far?

Befor this I tried to work with the mesh configuration but that did not help and is also not suitable for my application. 

I checked a document provided by ST regarding BLE and I tried to pair these by providing interrupts via push buttons but failed.

I have attached  both the IOC file to this

@Rituraj wrote:

I tried to work with the mesh configuration but that did not help and is also not suitable for my application. 

Why is it "not suitable" ?

@Rituraj wrote:

I checked a document provided by ST

What document? Give a link.

@Rituraj wrote:

I tried to pair these by providing interrupts via push buttons but failed.

So show what you tried. What testing/investigation/debugging did you do to find the problem?

https://community.st.com/t5/community-guidelines/how-to-write-your-question-to-maximize-your-chances-to-find-a/ta-p/575228

The mesh configuration is not suitable because I need the device to be connected to just one smartphone and a single server but in case of mesh multiple phones can be connected.

This is the document I used :

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=195ae6656ade0200JmltdHM9MTcyMDY1NjAwMCZpZ3VpZD0xNTkyYmM1Yi1mN2MyLTY5NTItMTE4OS1hOGVkZjY1YjY4ZTQmaW5zaWQ9NTE5Ng&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=1592bc5b-f7c2-6952-1189-a8edf65b68e4&psq=AN5292&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3QuY29tL3Jlc291cmNlL2VuL2FwcGxpY2F0aW9uX25vdGUvYW41MjkyLWhvdy10by....

When I turn both devices on the devices are visible on ST toolbox after a while only router is visble so I guess either the router gets connected or it shuts down. I tried debugging the code but couldn't understand what to do.