cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xcube-Touchgfx 4.17.0 generator not appearing in category menu in STM32cubeide 1.6.1?

Mkuma.5
Associate II

i did installed from software packages of cubeide. But generator is not appearing on the category menu to configure.

20 REPLIES 20
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

You need to enable "TouchGFX Generator" for your project by clicking on the "Additional Software" button and enabling TouchGFX 4.17. Follow this article in the documentation.

/Romain

i did not find anything like "Additional software" button on my category Menu

Mkuma.5
Associate II

Hi,

Click on the Software Pack button in the top of your screenshot. It will open a dropdown menu where you will be able to select Additional Software like in the screenshot in the article I shared.

/Romain

Actually my bad, in this dropdown menu click on "Select Component" and not Additional Software which does not exist sorry.

/Romain

See below screenshot0693W00000BdPzfQAF.png 

/Romain

Mkuma.5
Associate II

i went to select components and installed xcube-Touchgfx 4.17.0 . but its not appearing in my categories for configuring. My question was the same from the beginning. Is there a way in settings to see additional packages to categories menu. So that i can configure ex: RGB8888 etc.,?

Could you share a screenshot of how you configured STMicroelectronics.X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX in the Software Packs Component Selector ?

/Romain

Mkuma.5
Associate II

sure. we did not configure but only installed. But not appearing in my categories menu for configuring.