cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Roadmap

nme
Associate II

Hello,

I checked but I didn't find any information, is there a TouchGFX roadmap available somewhere ?

Regard,

NME

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @nme ,

You can check the changelog if you need to know what is new and what is deprecated between versions of TouchGFX. But concerning the roadmap, it's quite confidential I'm afraid. But you're more than welcomed to ask for features, we'll discuss about them internally and consider or not to develop them.

Hope that answers your question 🙂

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @nme, to the community!

What exactly do you mean by roadmap?
TouchGFX is constantly being developed further, e.g. vector graphics (SVG) have also been supported for a while. What function are you looking for specifically?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Peter,

I use TouchGFX on a project release 4.16.1 and as we start a new project I start to use 4.22. There's a lot of new features especially L8 compression and stock.

But for example I wanna use a vertical swipe container which is not yet available. My concern was should I develop a container or will this be included in a next release, it's not an urgent need so if it will be in a next release I will not spend time on the feature.

Nicolas

Hello @nme ,

You can check the changelog if you need to know what is new and what is deprecated between versions of TouchGFX. But concerning the roadmap, it's quite confidential I'm afraid. But you're more than welcomed to ask for features, we'll discuss about them internally and consider or not to develop them.

Hope that answers your question 🙂

Osman SOYKURT

Hello Osman,

It answered my question even if it's not what I expected  😋 but I understand your point of view.

Is there a specific forum to ask for features ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hi @nme ,

You're in the right place to ask for a feature 😉

Osman SOYKURT

Hi @Osman SOYKURT,

wasn't there a specian feature request forum? I remember a post where someone asked for a "collapse all" function for the left text list in the TouchGFX Designer and I can't find it anymore. As I now have about 650 texts in 25 groups a collapse all button (or just start with collapsed groups) would be great 🙂

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.

Hello @t.decker ,

We will have a dedicated space for that in the community and you'll be able to use the "Request feature" button in TouchGFX Designer (which redirects you to an invalid link for the moment). But for the moment, you can ask features in the forum. 

OsmanSOYKURT_0-1688979225041.png

Osman SOYKURT