cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.22.0 compilation error

Eiffel
Associate II

So, ST is fixing one bug by creating another one. But lets start at the begin.

The good thing is that on TouchGFX version 4.22.0 is finally possible to generate TouchGFXGeneratedHAL.cpp without error if LCD is connected through FMC from CubeIDE.

The bad thing is that 4.22.0 is during generation of code in TouchGFX i get an error "simulator/gcc/Makefile:32: recipe for target 'assets' failed" .

Found anyone solution for it?

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Eiffel
Associate II

And one great feature. Continuous crash of TouchGFX. 

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Eiffel,

Maybe this post helped you: Solved: "Run-Simulator", Compiler.

Otherwise, try to un-install and reinstall TouchGFX, and then start a new project following this Tutorial TouchGFX Documentation.

Please keep us informed about your progress.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Reinstall did not help. Neither the user flags.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @Eiffel ,

Does it happens on a specific project or do you face this issue every time you try to generate code?
If it's a specific project, could you share it with me so I can investigate on your issue? (you can pm me if you want to keep it private).

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

If the project was generated on freshly installed machine with newest installed CubeMx it works. If the project was generated by updated CubeMx th TouchGFX continuously crashes. But there is obvious other bugs in TouchGFX core. For those i am going to create another thread.