0690X00000DBDE5QAP.png

and look at the display

0690X00000DBDEFQA5.jpg

You can see artefacts.

Why?

19 REPLIES 19
EEuge
Senior

I disabled ChromeART (DMA2D) in CubeMX options - artifacts disappeared.

Tell me, what's may be wrong with ChromeART (DMA2D) ???? How to fix?

EEuge
Senior

Here is my DMA2D options

0690X00000DBl6oQAD.png

EEuge
Senior

Anybody help me!!!

ATara.3
Associate II

I have the same problem. Moreover, once out of ten when loading these strips do not occur, and then the entire interface works normally. I use STM32F769 Disco + STM32CubeIDE + TouchGFX 4.13. At first I thought the board was defective and bought another one. The result is the same.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

The DMA2D configuration will be "overwritten" by the TouchGFX HAL when doing DMA2D transfers because it knows the pixel formats of whats coming in and whats going out. I haven't seen this issue but i'll try your concrete project.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

It's not there anymore - If you're still having issues, could you re-upload? thanks

Hello Martin,

was the cause of this vertical line artifacts ever found? I am having the same issue with Hardware is similar to STM32f764-Disco, Cube IDE 1.4.2, Touch Designer 1.13.0.

Thank you,

Hi,

Have you tried downloading the latest version of TouchGFX Designer 4.15 ?

/Romain

Thank you for your fast response!

I have TouchGFX Generator 4.13, 4.14, and 4.15 listed under software packages in CubeIDE. However when I open the .touchgfx file from inside the IDE TouchGFX Designer 4.13 opens. Could this be the issue? It is possible that the IDE and/or the TouchGFX generator were updated since the initial project was created.

What is the best way to bring all software packages up to the proper version without breaking the project?

Svenn Dahlstrom
Associate III

0693W000005BVnBQAW.pngI'm also having issues with stripes. Using CubeIDE V1.4.2 CubeMX V6.0.1 and TouchGFX Designer V4.15.0

Any help is appreciated.