cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBSFU File Missing error bin file of SECoreBin in STM32F769I MCU

lavanya
Associate III

Hi all,

I am using STM32F769I DISCO Board, STM32 CUBEIDE,X-CUBE-SBSFU 2.6.2 , WINDOWS Environment for checking new features in security i.e. secure bootloader.

I am newbie to this topic and I have followed compilation procedure as per the readme file, but I am getting file missing error in MDK-ARM IDE 

SE_CoreBin.s(19): error: A1270E: File "..\..\1_Image_SECoreBin\MDK-ARM\STM32F769I_Discovery_1_Image_SECoreBin\SECoreBin.bin" not found

and in CUBEIDE :

"../prebuild.sh" "../"

prepareimage with python script

python /prepareimage.py conf ..//../Inc/se_crypto_config.h

python: can't open file 'C:\\prepareimage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

selected

../prebuild.sh: line 54: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory

../prebuild.sh: line 55: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory

../prebuild.sh: line 56: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory

../prebuild.sh: line 135: can't create ..//Application/Startup/se_key.s: nonexistent directory

recopy postbuild.sh script with .sh script

cat: can't open '..//.sh': No such file or directory

cat ..//.sh : failed

make[1]: *** [makefile:94: pre-build] Error 1

make: *** [makefile:62: all] Error 2

"make all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete

I tried these steps but it didn't helped me 

Note : 1. I tried to give proper python path in system environment variable.

2. I copied Zip file in C drive created one folder unziped.(No space or & in path).

3. delete project from workspace add it again clean it and rebuild.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @lavanya ,

Which STM32CubeIDE version and MDK-ARM version are you using?

It is mentioned in the release note projects of X-CUBE-SBSFU Expansion package that the development toolchain and compiler used for this package is STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0 and MDK-ARM V5.31.

For that please try to update the STM32CubeIDE toolchain.

KDJEM1_1-1709641708225.png

Also, possible build issues may be caused by too long path names. I suggest you to unzip the package in a short path like e.g. C:\work.

May this discussion can help you.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not.

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @lavanya ,

Which STM32CubeIDE version and MDK-ARM version are you using?

It is mentioned in the release note projects of X-CUBE-SBSFU Expansion package that the development toolchain and compiler used for this package is STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0 and MDK-ARM V5.31.

For that please try to update the STM32CubeIDE toolchain.

KDJEM1_1-1709641708225.png

Also, possible build issues may be caused by too long path names. I suggest you to unzip the package in a short path like e.g. C:\work.

May this discussion can help you.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not.

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.