cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL2LL converter error message

khwuuk
Associate III

Dear all,

I am trying to convert the SPL to LL using the SPL2LL converter. After pressing the migrate button, I got the message below. Please help. Is it the problem that I chose the wrong directory? I chose the directory where the main.c file is located (./). All the others' ./apps are stored in /app.

khwuuk_1-1715615219213.png

15 REPLIES 15

and what platform you're running on, version, etc ...

🤔

khwuuk
Associate III

Dear Andrew and Tesla,

After the SPL2LL conversion, I got the messages below.

Message 1:     

[WARNING] -- Line 2096 -- "NVIC_SetVectorTable" No LL API, StdPeriph legacy API is used instead (legacy library) 

Message 2:

[WARNING] -- Line 238 -- "I2C_CheckEvent" No LL API exist, migration is ensured by using direct access register 

About Message 1, does it mean an API is stored in the legacy folder, and I can use it now without making any manual modifications?

About Message 2, does it mean I don't need to make any modifications manually?

This is an entirely new question - nothing to do with the original post & title of the thread, "SPL2LL converter error message".

It'd be best to leave this thread for the issues of getting the tool itself to work, and start a new thread for the unrelated issues of how to migrate your specific source code.

Put a link here so people can find the new thread.

Dear Andrew,

As I mentioned in the previous message, I am using Perl 5.24.4.1 and running on Windows11 platform.

no, you hadn't mentioned Windows 11.