cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PH3/BOOT0 pin on the STM32L432KC

Abijith
Associate II

May I know where is the PH3/BOOT0 pin on the STM32L432KC board? I don't see any GPIO pin for that. It is connected to the F103 chip onboard but how do I use that?

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Abijith ,

This post was moved to a new thread from the original one Nucleo L432KC bootloader via UART failed.

To be able to support you properly, could you please precise:

- are you facing an issue similar to the one in the original thread?

- are you using same device? which board?

- what are you attempting to do?

Any farther details should be helpful.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

It's somewhat the same error.
I have set the options bytes properly and entered the system bootloader but when I try to connect via UART it doesn't connect. When I send 0x7F from the PC through the UART, I receive 0x40 on my STM32. I am using the STM32L432KC Nucleo 32 Board.

I want to program the firmware using uart.

Joe WILLIAMS
ST Employee

Hi Abijith

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance.  We'll contact you directly.

Kind Regards

Joe

STMicro Support

but when I try to connect via UART it doesn't connect. When I send 0x7F from the PC through the UART, I receive 0x40 on my STM32. 

So if you say it doesn't connect, then how you going to even receive any data? Or maybe i am interpreting your issue incorrectly? Can you be a little more descriptive on what you mean by doesn't connect?

If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.