cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H503RB: FDCAN communication issue

ekatpurerohan
Associate II

I am use nucleo-h503rb evk board and i am configure fdcan communication. I have mention below my code please see. I have did not comes output on FDCAN communication.

please send me demo code for that

35 REPLIES 35

yes, DSO is oscilloscope.

Thank you for guiding me. I will test as per your guidance. If issue does not resolve, then I will contact you again.

Hello @ekatpurerohan ,

If issue does not resolve, then I will contact you again.

Could you please inform us if you was able to fix the issue? if yes how?

The community is not only used to solve your own issues but also to share the answers and how the issue has been solved to help others whom falling in the same situation.

Thank you for providing a feedback.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Not resolved.

I have used as a host stm32h503rbt6 and as a node stm32f103c8t6 EVK board. I am Transmit message from host to node. My host is only transmit message and my host is received this message. But i was check on Oscilloscope. Not any generate signnal and also I will check CANH and CANL Voltage, It is show in zero voltage.

Sorry I didn't understand. You need to rephrase and be concise.

The only thing I understood: "you have two nodes connected on CAN bus stm32h503rbt6 (Node A) and stm32f103c8t6 EVK (Node B) (there is no host on CAN). You are transmitting messages from A to B."

Then it becomes not clear to me.

I didn't understand what do you mean by this:

and my host is received this message.

Do you mean that you can see nothing on CAN_H and CAN_L? 

But i was check on Oscilloscope. Not any generate signnal and also I will check CANH and CANL Voltage, It is show in zero voltage.

Did you check stm32h503 CAN_Tx?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

yes it is (The only thing I understood: "you have two nodes connected on CAN bus stm32h503rbt6 (Node A) and stm32f103c8t6 EVK (Node B) (there is no host on CAN). You are transmitting messages from A to B.").

@ekatpurerohan wrote:

yes it is (The only thing I understood: "you have two nodes connected on CAN bus stm32h503rbt6 (Node A) and stm32f103c8t6 EVK (Node B) (there is no host on CAN). You are transmitting messages from A to B.").

Sorry you need to answer all the questions I asked to help you efficiently.

I am Using Node A (STM32H503RBT6) and Node B (STM32F103C8T6). Node A is Transmi the String and Node B is Received these string. 

Also, I have Connected Transreceiver(SN65HVD230) both Node A and Node B. O transreceiver CANH and CANL pins Connected in Distial Storage Ossiciloscope Channel 1. when Communication start then Not show waveform for CAN transmit or Receive. 

My STM32HRBT6 Mai.c file  and STM32F103C8T6 main.c:

How you did connect SN65HVD230 RS pin? 

You need to share the schematics on both sides including the transceivers.