cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Latest I2C Application Note for STM32F303

Vinod Kumar
Associate II

Hi,

Can anyone please provide me the latest I2C application note for the STM32F303 Controller.

I had an August 2013 document.

Thank You,

Vinod Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan LE-SAINT
ST Employee

Hi Vinod, there is no update available, this AN is still valid.

Erwan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Erwan LE-SAINT
ST Employee

Hello Vinod,

tell us which AN are you talking about? AN4221? All documents about STM32F3 are available on this page : www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-mainstream-mcus/stm32f3-series.html#documentation

Thanks

Erwan

Hi Erwan,

I am basically looking for the I2C Application note document to implement the I2C driver. I have the AN4235 document.

Thank you,

Vinod Kumar

Erwan LE-SAINT
ST Employee

Hi Vinod,

please browse this page:

www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-stm32126.html#documentation

and select documentation option. You will find the latest update of documentation.

FYI, the search tool in www.st.com, allow you to find your document if you write AN4235 as well.

Br,

Erwan

0693W00000D0bz8QAB.pngHi Erwan,

I have gone through the page,

www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-stm32126.html#documentation

In this we have AN4235 but the date in the document shows August 2013 DocID024161 Rev 2.

I am basically looking for the updated I2C Application note document to implement the I2C driver.

Thanking you,

Vinod Kumar.

Erwan LE-SAINT
ST Employee

Hi Vinod, there is no update available, this AN is still valid.

Erwan

Hello @Vinod Kumar​ ,

The excel tool associated to this application note generates code with SPL. If you are using Cube solution, STM32CubeMX will do it for you: I2C_TIMING will be calculated according to formulas described in the reference manual.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.