cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to set Auto Baud Rate for STM32H7. But I'm having trouble with EXTI and USART settings. Is there a more detailed pdf available? Can't add EXTI to USART Rx pin via CubeMX

sbura.1
Associate II

I'm using STM32H743. I'm trying to apply the following pdf but I'm having difficulties with pin settings and applying the example. I need help. THANK you

13 REPLIES 13

Thanks, Amel.

It's a pity. That AN deserves a bunch of examples, IMO.

Jan

@Amel NASRI​ 

I consider your feedback, escalating it internally.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

sbura.1
Associate II

Hi again, I edited the EXTI1_IRQHandler() function in my own code for my own pin, but where should I put it in main.c. I am having trouble trying to implement EXTI interrupt to autobaudrate. Has anyone dealt with autobaudrate before? Is this system a ready-to-use system? I'm trying to do it but I haven't been successful yet.

@Amel NASRI (ST Employee)​ can you please help?

> I edited the EXTI1_IRQHandler() function in my own code for my own pin, but where should I put it in main.c.

Wherever. However, you should make the name of the function matches the name in the interrupt vector table, which is usually part of the startup code.

> Is this system a ready-to-use system?

This is just an outline of one possible method. Basically, it's just about measuring duration of one bit. You can do it in any way you want, and then calculate the baudrate accordingly.

You can also use the built-in hardware autobaud of the USART, read the USART chapter in RM.

JW