cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to implement IAP program using UART6 on stm32f205.

ASing.26
Associate II

I am using IAP program of stm32f207 for the same, but it is not working. Please suggest me for the implementation.

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @ASing.26​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

I advise you to have a look at the IPA example available with STM32CubeF2 MUC package:

STM32CubeF2/Projects/STM322xG_EVAL/Applications/IAP at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF2 · GitHub

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

I have used this example, but it is not working properly in my case.

ASing.26
Associate II

while using this example it is printing garbage value, don't know why may be due to clock, we are using 12MHz external clock, can you suggest me what to do??

while using this example it is printing garbage value, don't know why may be due to clock, we are using 12MHz external clock, can you suggest me what to do??

Make sure the PLL settings and HSE_VALUE define reflect the clock speed you're using.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi @ASing.26​ ,

Were you able to resolve the issue you described in this post?

Maybe the problem is in your Tera Term settings!

If your problem is solved, please share the final solution you found and mark the reply as Best answer.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen