cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using NUCLEO-G0B1RE, I wanted to implement a project using NFC06A1 with the mentioned board. I found no example for this anywhere. Can someone provide me an example using SPI ? (Didn't find example in STM32CubeIDE)

NAlam.1
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
MM..1
Chief II

Search in \Users\UUU\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_G0_V1.***\ Projects

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @NAlam.1​ ,

I advise you to have a look at the SPI examples under STM32cubeG0 MCU package: 

\STM32Cube_FW_G0_V1.5.0\Projects\NUCLEO-G0B1RE\Examples\SPI\

This can help you in your project and you may re-use the sections available in the examples or get inspired from them.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
NAlam.1
Associate II

I wanted a demo with this board using NFC there was none in the STMCubeIDE, but yeah I have to figure out how to use the SPI for this purpose by looking at the examples. I already went through the projects and but couldn't figure out how to use the NFC expansion board with it. I switched the board with one having proper examples now I am using NUCLEO-F072RB with NFC05A1, demo works fine.

Thank you

NAlam.1
Associate II

Is there any tutorial how to use the packages of NFC06A1 with any STM32 NUCLEO ? I tried to import the packages in STM32CubeIDE but it said it was corrupted