cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to interface Single Mode SPI memory like M9501 or QUAD SPI at OSPI interface?

VK Verma
Senior

Hi,

I am using STM32L4R7VIT which is having OSPI interface and I have connected M9501 Memory which is the single SPI mode memory. I found no example in cube repository or in any post in community which interacted with this issue.

Regards,

VK Verma 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @VK Verma,

To configure the OCTOSPI interface for Single SPI mode, I suggest you check AN5050 section 5.2 for OCTOSPI/HSPI configuration for Regular-command protocol.

Also, the AN5050 section 6 OCTOSPI application examples can help you to configure the OCTOSPI interface with different modes such as HyperBus, Octo-SPI and Quad-SPI.

I hope this help you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @VK Verma,

To configure the OCTOSPI interface for Single SPI mode, I suggest you check AN5050 section 5.2 for OCTOSPI/HSPI configuration for Regular-command protocol.

Also, the AN5050 section 6 OCTOSPI application examples can help you to configure the OCTOSPI interface with different modes such as HyperBus, Octo-SPI and Quad-SPI.

I hope this help you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.