cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get 50 % duty cycle with complementry pulse

Ranjeet Singh
Senior

i want to generate 50 % duty cycle at freuency (100khz-200 KHz), but i am not getting 50% , i am getting 33-34% duty cycle.this duty cycle change when the frequency change.0693W00000aJBYaQAO.jpg0693W00000aJBZsQAO.png0693W00000aJBZTQA4.png0693W00000aJBMOQA4.png

14 REPLIES 14

yes ,thank you ,its done i have got 50 %

Great!

When your question is answered, please mark this topic as answered by choosing Select as Best for the preferred answer, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Ranjeet Singh
Senior

i am using frequency (211Khz to 103Khz ) for inverter mosfet (STF24N60M2) FOR 1.2kw eV Chareger. in this project my duty cycle not maintain at 50% because i am using deadband .i want to maintain duty cycle same as it is for 211KHz same for 103Khz ,what minimum value of deadband i can putt ?,so that duty cycel will same and do not get short MOsfet ( deadband mandatory for mosfet EV circuit )

Ranjeet Singh
Senior

hi team

AScha.3
Chief II

duty cycle can not be at 50% because using deadband - thats normal and no problem.

important is: ON time hi-side and lo-side need to be exactly same. thats important, not duty cycle = 50%.

dead time nobody can tell you, without measuring your inverter; you can decide yourself, by measuring the off and on delay of the output stage and then deadtime make a little bit longer, to be save for temperature drift and aging. too small deadtime you will see and hear instantly... 🙂

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".