cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate ADC Initialization Calls in IOC-Generated Function

rflamino
Associate

After updating to STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.16.0 Build: 21983_20240628_1741 (UTC), I've noticed that HAL_ADC_Init is being called twice. This behavior is different from the previous version 1.15, where it was called only once. Although the code still functions correctly, it seems less streamlined than before. Could you please review the attached MX_ADCx_Init.c file for potential issues or necessary adjustments?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @rflamino 

I've been able to reproduce this on my side. It does not seem to be a source of problem but I've reported to the concerned team (under internal ticket number 185621) for review on the coming versions.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @rflamino 

I've been able to reproduce this on my side. It does not seem to be a source of problem but I've reported to the concerned team (under internal ticket number 185621) for review on the coming versions.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.