Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN4229 , where to find the files?

sursum_corda
Associate
Posted on July 14, 2014 at 12:14

Hi.

I need to get acquainted with AN4229, but can not find anything (except PDF file).

please indicate where the files?

Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.
19 REPLIES 19
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 16:11

The top level post is from 3 years ago

Might I suggest an approach like this for assigning staff and priorities to specific customers, projects and regions.

https://www.u-blox.com/en/project-information-form

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 16:22

Clive One wrote:

The top level post is from 3 years ago

Ha ha - so it is!

It was

Wolf.Colin

‌ who just woke it up saying the ST in Germany were unresponsive

Maybe I would've noticed that if I wasn't restricted to this nasty 'Activity' view due to the current forum shambles ... ?

(or maybe not).

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 16:23

so I can't edit my post in this view!

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 16:31

Andrew, I agree. There are really a few exceptions where for some reasons we need to sign such a legal document. We should make it clear in the document.

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 16:47

Hello

vera.laurent

can you tell something about the reason in this special case?

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 16:58

Typical reasons are the IP is covered by licensing or patent issues, or expresses stuff that is commercially sensitive or contains trade secrets (stuff you don't want disclosed in a patent, and can be used to invalidate others)

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 17:05

Yes, apparently 'Editing' is an advanced function, and the Action button offers no personal options, I could give you a badge if I wanted.

A lack of editing in all cases might be constructed as a violation of the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) as it doesn't provide reasonable accommodation for those with dyslexia or general clumsiness.

The 'Inbox' view generally seems to work for threads I'm participating in, and this provides age/chronology info.

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 17:17

Which one are you calling the 'inbox' view?

Why are there so many views? Seems like just an excuse for Jive justify taking ages to fix because it is, 'very complicated' ...

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 17:36

I click on the Bell, get the Inbox (full view selected, see form selected on upper right), then click on posts

0690X00000604FYQAY.jpg0690X00000603jdQAA.jpg
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 17:56

OK - I see.

But from there (your 2nd screenshot), if I click the thread title, it gives an 'unexpected error' - although we have now come to expect that ...